Hey Drew here,
You’re about to read my uncensored Earth4Energy review by an actual user and find out what I really think about Michael Harvey’s DIY energy system.
Click Here if you were looking for the official Earth4Energy website.
Why am I writing this? When I was thinking about buying Earth4Energy, there weren’t many good reviews available on the internet. Most of the info was either advertisements or copies of the original Earth 4 Energy website. I’ve also read a few posts that say bad things about it that just aren’t true. Anyway, I thought I’d jot down a quick thought or two to help those who are in the same position I was.
Just to warn you, I’m not just going to share all the good things about it but I’m also exposing the bad so you can make an informed decision if this is really what you are looking for.
What is Earth4 Energy?
Earth4 Energy is a complete system of e-books and videos that teach you from start to finish, how to generate your own electricity using renewable resources. I know you might find this hard to believe just as I did when I first heard about it, but the truth is, you can harness free energy from the sun and wind for yourself just the same as the large energy companies do, (just on a smaller scale and for a lot less money). The technology does exist and millions of people are using solar and wind power to generate electricity for their homes.
Earth for Energy is a product created by Michael Harvey, a renewable energy enthusiast and home energy expert.
With Earth 4 Energy, you can start building your own system for as little as under $200 and begin making an impact on your power bill. By multiplying your efforts you could eventually eliminate your power bill altogether. After watching the instructions and videos, I found that they were easy to follow and I’m convinced that anyone with the desire, can put their own system together in about a weekend. Michael also shows you how to get your batteries for free or at a significant discount and also offers a parts supplier list.
200 watt solar panel units can cost as much as $1000 to $1500, but most of that cost is in labor or assembly. If you are willing to do the labor, (usually a weekend to put a couple of solar panels or 1 wind turbine together), you reduce your cost to much less than $200 rather than thousands of dollars. The assembly can be intimidating especially when you are working with expensive materials. I didn’t want to break anything during my assembly or hook it up the wrong way and ruin the whole project. That’s why instruction videos are so important to me because it SHOWS me exactly how to do what the instructions, photos, and illustrations are telling me. The videos in the Earth4Energy system are excellent and prove once again to me that you do not have to be a professional to make your own energy and that with the right instructions, anyone can do it.
If you decide to wire your energy system into your house, whatever electricity you don’t use goes back into the grid. When you are generating more power than what you are using, in most cases, your electrical meter will run backwards! If you’ve given back more energy than you’ve used your power company will pay you instead of you paying them. They don’t pay nearly as much as you do however and you may want to store that power in deep cycle batteries. Again, Earth4 Energy shows you how to get your batteries for free.
What’s Included “in the box”:
7 how-to energy guides - All the information you need to easily build your own solar panel array and wind power turbine. (includes blueprints for several different solar panel systems depending on your energy needs).
- Solar calculator – to help you determine how many solar panels you need to power your home.
9 – part Hands-on instruction video series – How to Build a Solar Panel, Introduction to Earth4Energy, Connecting to the Grid, Electrical Fundamentals, System Types, System Sizing, Batteries, Required Tools to Build a Solar Panel and How to Make PVC Windmill Blades.
Recommended parts supply list - where to get all your materials for the best price.
- Solar tax credits and rebates
- Unlimited membership and updates for life – more videos and information will be available soon.
- Bonus – how make-your-own bio-diesel
For more information please see my Preview page.
The Bad Stuff
- Much of the information can be found on the internet. I have scoured Google for information on how to build your own PV panels and windmills and there is ton’s of information out there, but if you want a complete guide that takes you step by step with videos, plans, and sources for materials, you’ll need to purchase a complete system online.
- Can’t build a system for $200 – The truth is, you can if you know where to get the cheapest materials. Will you be able to power your home with it? No, but you can get it started! You can build your solar panels a few at a time, add them to your system and the more you create, the more you will save.
- Inability to get a refund. There are a few people on the internet who have reported that they were unable to get their refunds from the author. Unfortunately every one of those people could have gotten their refund if they only knew how. You don’t need to get permission from the author to get your money back; all you have to do is ask for it by opening up a trouble-ticket through Clickbank. Here’s the link: http://www.clickbank.com/orderDetail.htm?clear=true
- Getting off the grid can be expensive – Depending on your electricity needs, you may need to build several dozen PV panels to replace your power company for primary use. That doesn’t mean that you can’t start saving now with just a couple of panels and then build your system up over time. If you live in an area that’s often windy you can also offset your costs by building a wind turbine or two.
- Earth4Energy costs too much. Actually it’s competitively priced and well worth the cost for what you are getting. Especially compared to other products on the market. I can sympathize though with the fact that the cost can be a bit much for some people so I’ve added over $100 worth of bonus material that you can download as part of the package when you order through this website. (See details below).
The Good Stuff
- It works, plain and simple as that. Solar panels have been around for years and we know they work and so do wind turbines. There is no reason on God’s green earth why we all can’t have our own free renewable energy.
- You can start your system with very little money and only a few hours of work. Anytime you want to expand your system it’s as easy as adding another panel or wind turbine and a few more batteries.
- Many people like to build portable systems for camping or travel. Free electricity can be harnessed anywhere.
- Building your own system can be fun and educational. I feel empowered knowing that I personally possess the technology to create electricity anytime I want.
- With the Earth4Energy, anyone that can watch a video and follow simple instructions can start benefiting from free renewable energy today.
- How to build the right system for your needs. There are several different ways to effectively use this technology. Earth4 Energy shows you how to create a portable system, a standalone system with battery backup, a system tied into the grid, and finally a system completely off-grid.
- Bonuses you won’t get anywhere else – including an exclusive parts supplier list, where to get batteries for cheap, how to consume less electricity, how to create your own bio-diesel. Michael also reveals a couple of sources where you can ask for free solar panels. (Don’t forget, you also get $100 in exclusive bonus materials when you buy from this website).
- Full 60 day 100% Money Back Guarantee – If you do happen to have a problem with Earth4Energy and want a refund all you have to do is request one through Clickbank. I know this works because I’ve done it myself with other products that I was not happy with.
This is the end of my Review and I hope it helped you to understand what it’s all about and what it delivers. If you are looking for a system that can teach you about renewable energy and how to make it, I think this one is one of the best. I honestly think that this system is a good deal at the $49 price and with the bonus I’m offering below it’s a steal! You can’t go wrong purchasing Earth4Energy but just in case you’re not satisfied, you can get 100% of your money back. (If you are having trouble with the refund process, feel free to email me at email@example.com and I’ll walk you through it.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my site. I do remain optimistic in our green future and hope you will join the revolution by creating your own wind or solar powered systems. They really do work, and you really can build them on a tight budget! I hope this information was helpful and I wish you good luck in your endeavors.
Living Green is a Good Feeling! All the best,